Our Covid 19 Response
Parkwood Lodge is offering worry free cancellations for the 2021 season. We understand you may have concerns regarding your upcoming reservation, or you may be looking for reassurance in booking a new reservation. If you have an upcoming reservation and wish to rebook, we can apply your paid deposit to a future stay.
In addition, all 2021 reservations will have a 48 hour cancellation policy. If a reservation is cancelled with more than 48 hours from your arrival date, your deposit will be returned to you in full, with no penalties. If you cancel with less than 48 hours, your deposit will be forfeited.
Cleaning & Sanitation
We are keeping a close eye on all recommendations provided by the CDC and U.S. public health officials. These are definitely uncharted waters, and we will be sure to change any policy as they recommend.
At Parkwood lodge, we are commited to keeping our Guests and Employees safe. Click to find out more information.
Daily Housekeeping will be contactless, meaning we will not be entering occupied rooms. Instead, if you need to exchange towels, or need refills of in room amenities, we will have a bag provided for you in your room. Set it outside your room, and we will replace it with fresh items. If you need anything at all during your stay, call the Front Desk, and we will be more than happy to assist you.
- We will have sanitizer available.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at the Front Desk.
- We will have signs posted to encourage proper hygiene.
- All touchpoint areas, including credit card machines and check-in pads, will be sanitized after each use.
- All keys will be sanitized prior to being presented to our guests.
- We ask our Guests to only have one member of their group in the lobby during registration.
- Our pool will be available, however, in following CDC guidelines, there will be a limit on how many guests are allowed in the pool area at one time. We are weighing our options on the best way to implement social distancing. As we all know, it's a very fluid situation, with guidelines often changing. We are paying close attention to recommendations being provided to us and will adjust as necessary.